Spy Shots: 2013 Dacia Sandero Stepway is a Junior Duster
What we have here is next year’s replacement to the Dacia- and in some countries, Renault-badged, Sandero Stepway, which is a high-riding version of the Sandero sub-compact hatchback, also due for a release in 2013.
The more adventurous Sandero Stepway is a lite, smaller sized and lower-cost alternative to the Dacia brand’s Duster SUV.
Like the current model that was launched back in 2008, the new Stepway will feature all the usual SUV styling cues seen in these kind of “hybrid” models.
These include the pronounced roof bars, front and rear skid-plates, plastic moldings on the wheel arches and side sills plus a raised ground clearance and changes to the suspension to justify the crossover moniker.
Both the regular Sandero and the Stepway variant will share their enlarged underpinnings as well as the diesel and petrol engine lineup with the upcoming Logan budget sedan.
Photo Credits: CarPix for CarScoop
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard ford performance exhaust
- Powered by Article Dashboard dual sport sand cars
- Powered by Article Dashboard front wheel bearing
- Powered by Article Dashboard i hate fat people
- Powered by Article Dashboard motocross parts uk