VW Touareg Edition X Announced
Edition X is a special edition version of VW Touareg created to celebrate the car’s 10th anniversary. It came to this world at the 2002 Paris Auto Salon introducing Volkswagen to the world of sport utility. In its decade of presence in the market, the Touareg – my jaw still hurts saying its name – has become sleeker, lighter, nimbler, and all in all a more pleasant car. The Edition X is possibly the best version of it yet.
Every special edition car of course comes with a number of special things other models are not blessed with. For the Edition X Touareg they include 19-inch ‘Moab’ alloy wheels, Moonlight Blue Pearl Effect exterior paint, panoramic slide/tilt sunroof, silver anodised roof rails, bi-xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights and darkened rear light, as well as Nappa leather trim in amber brown with a new style of braid embossed finish, real ebony for doors and instrument panel, plus illuminated front door sills with ‘Touareg X’ lettering.
The treatment also includes ‘Chrome & Style’ designer pack, tinted side and rear windows and ‘Touareg X’ logos on the wings, plus colour-coordinated decorative stitching on the leather steering wheel, gear lever gaiter and fabric floor mats.
Edition X can be had with all the engines and gearboxes available, including the hybrid one. Prices start at €61,025 for the V6 TDI BlueMotion.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard exterior paint reviews
- Powered by Article Dashboard western regional dialect
- Powered by Article Dashboard western regional american dialects
- Powered by Article Dashboard 5 cash back
- Powered by Article Dashboard measuring tools
- Powered by Article Dashboard auto air condition troubleshooting
- Powered by Article Dashboard troubleshooting car problems
- white toyota suv
- Powered by Article Dashboard illinois road conditions
- Powered by Article Dashboard air condition units for side sliding windows